Who is the best impressionist? 1. Édouard Manet (1832–1883) Though Manet is generally considered one of the leading figures of Impressionism, his work was distinct from other artists in the movement. Initally influenced by Old Masters such as Velaquez, Hals and Goya, he broke with tradition by introducing elements of modern life into his scenes.
Who is the greatest impersonator of all time?
- 8 Jay Pharoah (2010-2016)
- 7 Chloe Fineman (2019-Present)
- 6 Darrell Hammond (1995-2009)
- 5 Dana Carvey (1986-1993)
- 4 Eddie Murphy (1980-1984)
- 3 Phil Hartman (1986-1994)
- 2 Melissa Villasenor (2016-Present)
- 1 Jimmy Fallon (1998-2004)
Who is the comedian that imitates?
|Frank Caliendo Jr.|
|Caliendo in 2019|
|Birth name||Frank Caliendo Jr.|
|Born||January 19, 1974 Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Medium||Stand-up comedy, television, burlesque|
What is voice impressionist? An impressionist or a mimic is a performer whose act consists of imitating sounds, voices and mannerisms of celebrities and cartoon characters.