What is the New York Times best-selling author?
- The 6:20 Man by David Baldacci.
- Portrait of an Unknown Woman by Daniel Silva.
- The Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand.
- The It Girl by Ruth Ware.
- Shattered by James Patterson; James O.
- Sparring Partners by John Grisham.
- Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
What does #1 NY Times bestselling author mean? If you want to be a bestselling author on the NY Times list, you must sell between 5,000-10,000 copies of your book in one week, but the sales cannot all come from one entity.
What is the #1 New York Times bestselling? THE BODY KEEPS THE SCORE.
How much do NYT best-selling authors make? Authors who make the NYT bestseller list have to sell at least 10,000 copies, so at a 10% royalty rate with a book priced at $20, they’ll make at least $20,000—much of that going to pay back their initial advance.