What do you do when your friend starts acting different? It’s best to take a direct approach, so ask your friend if anything is wrong. People change for many reasons, but they might also change if they’re going through something difficult. If you still want to be friends, tell them that you miss spending time with them.
What are signs of a true best friend?
- is there for you, no matter what.
- doesn’t judge you.
- doesn’t put you down or deliberately hurt your feelings.
- is kind and respectful to you.
- is someone whose company you enjoy.
- is loyal.
- is trustworthy and willing to tell you the truth, even when it’s hard for you to hear.
- laughs with you.
How do you know if your friendship is turning into something? Your friend is being more vulnerable than usual around you. The closeness that you two have has become deeper. If you both share deep secrets or things you’re scared or hesitant to verbalize to others, the line between friendship and love is getting blurry.
How do you know if your best friend loves you secretly?
- Their body language indicates that they want more.
- They seek you out in group situations.
- They take an interest in things you like.
- Your friend, and others, joke about you being a couple.
- They avoid talking about your romantic interests.
- They are always willing to lend you a hand.